Translate

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Cine Searcus in San Sebastian de La Gomera tonight

An unusual spectacle is taking place in San Sebastian de La Gomera tonight, April 2nd 2016 at 8:30 pm when the French troupe 'Cine Searcus' will be performing a mix of theatre and music with the inclusion of short films on the main square 'Plaza de Las Americas' opposite the beach. The performers travel around the Atlantic coastline aboard a yacht and perform here for free but will be looking for donations to fund their journey.

2 comments :

Paulina said...

I connot find a n email adress for your blog. could you please let me know how I can contact you?

La Gomera said...

Hi,
on the sidebar on the left there's a section entitled 'How to comment' which
also explains how to contact me privately.
I do not publish any email addresses to avoid spam.
Regards
Willie